July 10, 2008

sigh, another moody day has begun...stings and bites...missed my dear duckie...lol
no scandal, just that i got no one this few days...just me and my duckie, and my sister too...

thanks to my emo-ness, i found a place of peace, which was in school! better than my home, found the LT the perfect place in the morning...peace and serenity...darkness and silence...one step, u find yourself in complete solitude...and all you need to do, is go in, and sleep...cold relaxation...wah, heaven...imagine, heaven in hell...haha, the ultimate paradox...

still, it didnt really resolve my problems...still sadness in my heart...still, i'm here, living every moment...school...was damn tedious today...till 5, and break wasn't till 12...for CJC, thats the typical "later" break...omg, bio was so dry, i slept and dozed, though the last and most impt part i was awake...haha, but really need to internalise everything...so forgetful...and my duties extended...from bio rep, to sai-kang warrior! so fun...lol...and so many many to do, i really going blur...yet, i feel...more enlightened this few days...in terms of learning...but really, i cant bother anymore...sigh...then a wonderful lecture of a double chinese period....OMG!!!! so damn waste of time, i tell ya..sigh...but better that than lessons...sure die even worse...

now back, and rotting at home...due to the whole day being devoted to my stomach discomfort, i didnt go tuition...and sigh, having failed me organ exam so badly, i don think i got time left fer it anymore...but such a nice teacher, really a waste sia...sigh...A's leh...no joking matter...

again, i try to add a little tidbit...but lost fer words for a moment...

what are thoughts, truly...what are they?
chemical signals throughout ur nerve connectors? or something that science truly cannot explain? why do we think so? for what strange reasons? thinking and thinking...still, we end up no where...haha...and yae, received me letter le, now gonna return it...

Ever turning,
the Clock of Life never stops,
One by one, we'll all drop...

{ gone at 19:41 }


&.He
zoeychrix
designer
sandshelltealeaf

&.Walked
TAGBOARD!
Cbox