March 8, 2015

It hurts to know that I've destroyed myself
It hurts to feel her pain inside
The cheeks I used to lovingly caress
now stings with betrayal and sadness
How could I have struck her so
I'm a fool to let her go
now all that's left is hate in her eyes
I'm left a pauper of love

It hurts it hurts to see her run
from the devil I've become
a spur of the moment I can't undo
now she's flown what am I to do

Now more than ever I want to kill myself
I hate this life, hate myself
I'm a useless being who can't commit
I hate myself
I FUCKING HATE MYSELF

can't do anything right
come here also fail
at home also fail
like a noose around my neck.
WHO AM I SUPPOSE TO BE

Must be a dream
this sick painful life
so so dysfunctional
FUCK THIS LIFE.
FUCK MYSELF


{ gone at 03:34 }


&.He
zoeychrix
designer
sandshelltealeaf

&.Walked
TAGBOARD!
Cbox